Primary COB Resources
Convently located right in the College Of Business, Room 025 (under the North Atrium stairs) the center is your first stop for COB classroom technology, web support, and advanced desktop publishing.
The Center for Teaching, Learning & Technology (CTLT) is the primary campus teaching support unit for ISU. CTLT provides a wide range of services and programs such as workshops, grants, teaching resources and instructional software courses.
The purpose of CAS-IT is to serve the technological needs of the faculty and staff of the College of Arts and Sciences and the College of Business. We invite you to come to our lab and see what we have.
If we do not have what you need, we have contacts with other units on campus and in the area. CAS-IT was designed to serve a wide variety of purposes.
- Provide computing resources not available in most departments.
- Provide help with software and troubleshoot.
- Help faculty test drive some potential software options for instructional use.
- Help faculty develop original applications, programs, and publications.
- Represent the interests of the College at other levels of the University.
- Help faculty and staff get appropriate assistance from other help units.
- Help develop policies and programs of benefit to faculty, staff, and students in the Colleges.
- Try to be champions for appropriate use of technologies.
- Show concern for the instructional environments of our students.
- Provide computing support for College units that have no other source of support.
- To constantly try to be on the cutting edge of instructional technology.
- To constantly try to reinvent ourselves as a helping facility.