Reserving and using College Of Business
Computer Labs and classrooms
To reserve a regular classroom, please visit the Campus Scheduling web page.
To reserve a computer lab, please fill out the form on this page. Please allow at least five working days for approvals and processing.
Please read the ONE-MINUTE GUIDE to College Of Business Instruction Consoles (pdf) before using. All classrooms and labs are equipped with multimedia instruction consoles. All consoles and computer stations are equipped with PC computers with Microsoft Windows and Office.
- DIRECTIONS, PARKING, AND ROOM LOCATION information can be found at our college Facilities' Page.
- TECH SUPPORT: During business hours you can call the college support office at 309.438.2813. After hours you can call 309.438.4357.
- All computer systems require a university system account to access. Visitors may self-service request a guest wireless account.
- Because of the location and building structure, cell phones usually do not work in the labs. Instruction consoles are equipped with campus phones.
- NO FOOD OR DRINK are allowed in our computer labs and classrooms. If your event includes food, the main Atrium is food-friendly. If your event is large and you need to reserve the atrium, please contact the Dean's office at 309.438.2251.
Computer Lab Reservation Form
Contact George Wiman
(It's perfectly OK to do both!)