Troy University Symposium
The Annual Collegiate Symposium for Excess and Surplus Lines allows students from universities around the country the opportunity to network with industry professionals as well as other students.
Events of the Symposium
- Career Fair
- Reception Dinner and NAPSLO Internship Presentation
- Educational sessions with various presenters and topics within the surplus lines industry
Objectives of the Symposium
- Introduces college undergraduates to the surplus lines industry
- Allows students to interact with other insurance students from different schools
- Offers networking opportunities with industry executives for possible jobs or internships in the future
If you have an interest in attending the Excess & Surplus Lines Insurance Symposium, please email Debbie Babcock.