The Robert Crowell MBA Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship is provided through a generous endowment gift from 1995 MBA alum, Mr. Robert Crowell.
The selected recipient(s) of this scholarship will receive a monetary award of no less than $750 which can be used toward future tuition and fees. Each awardee will have their name engraved on a wall plaque displayed in the MBA Office. A student selected to receive this scholarship, along with other MBA award recipients, will be recognized at the Annual MBA Student Recognition Ceremony in April.
Qualified students are strongly encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
- GPA of 3.5 or better. An Incoming Student should have at least a 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 hours of undergraduate academic coursework
a GMAT score of at least 550. A Continuing Student should have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above for all MBA coursework
- Submit a 250-word essay describing:
- Applicant's background
- Career goals
- How the scholarship will impact applicant's future and career goals
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation
- Provide a current resume
- Preference is given to students with a minimum of three years full-time post undergraduate work experience
: Only students in the traditional on-campus MBA Program qualify to be considered for this scholarship. Award must be used in the current academic year, recipient may choose to have funds applied to the current Fall term or the upcoming Spring or Summer terms. Students who already have full tuition waiver privileges through a graduate assistantship or other financial assistance programs, do not qualify for this scholarship.
Robert Crowell MBA Endowed Scholarship Application
Previous Robert Crowell MBA Endowed Scholarship Recipients:
- 2018 - Jamie Czesak
- 2017 - Kaitlyn McCauley
- 2016 - Mary Peverly
- 2015 - Kristen Kubsch
- 2013 - Alyssa Herman and Jeanelle Keck
- 2012 - Ryan Leuty
- 2011 - Angela Silver
- 2010 - Neil Alcorn
- 2009 - Amanda Capodice
The Catherine Chaplais MBA Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship is provided through an endowment gift from 1988 alum, Ms. Catherine Chaplais.
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to graduate students enrolled in the Illinois State MBA program meeting the following criteria:
- Be currently enrolled in the traditional MBA Program in academic good standing expecting to complete the program in the current academic year - recipient may choose to have the funds applied to the current Fall term or the upcoming Spring or Summer terms.
- Have an established cumulative GPA of 3.4 or higher
- Have demonstrated dedication and achievement in the areas of social responsibility, ethics, and/or other social impact issues through academic, professional, community and/or university activities while enrolled in the Illinois State MBA Program
- Preference is given to female students
Applicants for this award should complete the application form and provide:
- a current resume
- one or more letters of support highlighting his/her social responsibility achievements
- a personal essay describing his/her act(s) of giving and the impact it had in the community
The Catherine Chaplais MBA Endowed Scholarship Application