The graduate certificate in Organizational Leadership provides students with a graduate-level experience in the topic of organizational leadership and addresses critical elements of the leadership function in contemporary organizations.
This certificate requires 12 credit hours for completion.
- Analysis of Organizational Behavior (MBA 421)
- Organization Leadership (MQM 482)
Pick two courses from:
- Dynamics of Negotiation (MQM 440)
- Applied Organizational Leadership (MQM 483)
- Building High Performance Organizations (MQM 484)