Welcome to the College of Business at Illinois State! This is an opportune time to explore the world of business - revolutionizing technology, a global marketplace, and a bold spirit of entrepreneurship are challenging and exciting opportunities if you are preparing to be a future business leader.
And Illinois State is the right place to be.
What's the difference in business here? Our students and alumni tell us the difference is:
- Personal connections with talented and enthusiastic faculty and staff.
- Meaningful real world projects and internships preparing students for current challenges in business and industry.
- Opportunities to interact and network with successful alumni and proven business leaders.
- More than 20 diverse student organizations in the business school that help students build leadership, communication, and organizational skills, as well as friendships.
- Comprehensive curricula providing strong preparation for teamwork, technology, analysis, and other key skills you will need to succeed in the business world.
- A new high-tech learning environment - In a 21st century version of the Oxford College model, the building's four stories wrap around an open-air courtyard. The facility blends the small college campus environment with a corporate presence and state-of-the-art technologies.
With the continued support of alumni, business leaders, and friends, we are leveraging the impact of the college on the business world and on the personal and professional lives of our students. Take a close look at all the dimensions of our business programs. You will find that Illinois State is indeed a very special place for motivated and talented students!
Contact the Dean's Office