Advising for Business Minors
Students whose major is NOT in the College of Business may choose the following minors to complement their degree:
Important notes for students in a business minor
- Students minoring in Business Administration can work with any College of Business advisor. All other minors should work with the appropriate departmental advisor.
- Declared minor students are limited to non-major sections of courses.
- Toward the end of the advanced registration period, major blocks may be removed. Students are encouraged to check back on the status of the course during the last week of registration.
- The College of Business offers a wide variety of courses during the Summer Session, and the courses are not major-blocked. We encourage students to complete courses during this time.
- To ensure the completion of the minor, overrides will be provided in a student’s last semester or should prerequisites for other courses be a factor, students are encouraged to work with the departmental advisor on timely completion of the minor.