Are you looking to get connected to driven and talented marketing sales students?
Register your company today to get connected to some of the brightest students Illinois State University has to offer. Having this one on one time with the students will allow your company crucial networking time in a relaxed environment getting a different perception than a stressful career fair. This is a great way to get recognition for your company as well.
The following are the different levels to participate:
“Adopt-A-Hole” Champion $2,000
- Booth at the Networking session with students (Limited to 18 companies)
- Resumes of attending sales students
- Signage at the hole recognizing your Company
- Signage on lunch and the evening reception tables
- Students will be seated at your company table
- Stage two people at the hole for greeting all students, players
- Do a fun or serious golf contest at your hole, award your prize to winner at the evening reception.
- Acknowledgement board recognition at reception
- Recognition at golf awards ceremony
- Optional: Company literature placed in golfers “goodie” bag
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Foundation’s Sales Scholars will be promoting event with references about your company being one of the “Adopt-A-Hole” corporate friends.
- Golf benefits as listed below for a $1,250 foursome
Golfers play all on-course games, along with a bundle of Mulligans, Strings, & Pink Tees, included for the foursome as part of this registration.
“Adopt-A-Hole” Standard $1,000 same benefits as above EXCEPT golfing is NOT included.
Foursome only $1,250
Note: Two sales career interested students are planned to be sponsored into & as part of the makeup of your foursome on a first come, first registration basis. Note: Students will be changed half way through the golf, so that you will spend time with four students on the course.
- Lunch & Evening reception buffet
- Exciting Golfer gift for each player
- 18 holes, unlimited balls on driving range to warm up and GPS equipped cart
- 3 tickets per golfer for on-course refreshments (ISU beverage carts only and golfer must be 21 years of age or older
- Club cleaning at end of round, Sauna and Semi Private Locker room service
Golfers play all on-course games, along with a bundle of Mulligans, Strings, & Pink Tees, included for the foursome as part of this registration