Redbird Career Portfolio
A professional development program for College of Business students
The Redbird Career Portfolio (RCP) is a certificate program designed to make you the kind of crisp, savvy professional that employers are dying to hire. You will participate in an integrated set of professional learning activities beginning freshman year and continuing through graduation. When you complete a level, you will receive a certificate acknowledging your accomplishment. Complete all three levels and you will receive the full certificate of professionalism to show potential employers.
For questions about the Redbird Career Portfolio, please contact us at RedbirdCareerPortfolio@IllinoisState.edu
Stand Out From The Crowd
Career and Self-Development
Equity and Inclusion
- Is this Redbird Career Portfolio Program Required?
- What activities are included in the Redbird Career Portfolio?
- What if a student doesn't complete all of the achievements?
- What is Suitable?
- Can students participate if they do not want to complete all of the achievements?
- What experiences, events, and activities count for credit?
- Is this available to transfer students or students who change their major?