Jack North Student Leadership Award
This award was established to honor Jack North, Senior Executive Vice President at State Farm Insurance. Mr. North served on the College of Business Advisory Council and as chairperson for the first Illinois State University Capital Campaign that raised $96 million for the University. He is a dedicated servant leader and supports this award to honor an outstanding student who shows potential as a future business and civic leader.
- Must be a May 2022 graduating senior or graduating BS/MPA student majoring in the College of Business in good standing with a cumulative grade point average of 3.00/4.00 or higher.
- Display extensive involvement in College of Business and Illinois State University activities, reflect a commitment to service leadership by showing involvement in community and civic activities, and reflect integrity in their daily life.
- Complete all parts of the application
- Submit a copy of your resume
- Submit a personal statement of 500 words or less that reflects your personal leadership philosophy
- Submit a personal/professional reference letter that speaks to your integrity, character and record of leadership
The selected recipient must be able to attend the awards presentation to be held during the Beta Gamma Sigma induction ceremony on Sunday, April 3, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
The winner will also represent this year’s graduating class by serving as the College of Business student speaker at the May 2022 Commencement Ceremony.